軍 旅 札 記
後 備 之 友
留 言 版
後  版
檔 案 備 份

發新話題
列印

感恩的心

5年前我有同一經驗。 是非常難過的。 我從一個朋友學會了與相似的經驗。 最初的少數星期是非常哀傷的。 然後將是OK,直到以後4個到6個月你突然體會她去和不會回來。 但是從這恢復作為至少三年。 我有,因為運載我的母親的頭髮在我的口袋,因此她總是 和我在一起。 沒有其他痛苦沒有憂慮。

當我的兒子在學校有所有成就時我請他在她牌位前邊報告。 一切好像她仍然和我們在一起。 我一次一會兒會對待自己好。 由於這是我認為她喜歡做的。 這是我怎麼處理 。 我希望這有助你。

Think

I had the same experience 5 years ago. I was very difficult to deal with. I have learned from a friend with similar experience. The first few weeks are very sad. You will then be OK until 4 to 6 months later you suddenly realize she is gone and will not come back. But to recover from this takes at least three years. I have since carry my mother's hair in my pocket so she is always with me. No more pain suffer neither no worry.

when my son has any achievement in school I make he report to her. Everything is just like she is with us, except for physically. I'd treat myself nice once awhile. Because this what I think she likes to do. This is how I deal with this. I hope this help you.

I have to try to type this twice because the first time I posted lost in the login session.

引用 TOP

後 備 軍 友 俱 樂 部   All Rights Reserved.

回上一頁

回頁首